Barium sulfate has high purity, fine particle size, and uniform distribution. It has excellent properties such as chemical inertness, acid resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, high whiteness, high refractive index, and easy scattering. At the same time, it has a strong ray absorption function as a body pigment It is widely used in various coatings, paints, inks and other industries. At the same time, it is also widely used as a filler in plastics, rubber, ceramics and conflict data. In addition, barium sulfate can reach 80% of its weight. Used in drainage pipes, speakers, and speakers, it can effectively isolate noise and murmur. Used in the housing of home appliances, it can provide high gloss, good color, scratch resistance, and dimensional stability. Waiting for strengths.
First, the use of ultra-fine barium sulfate in paint is better than most other filler powders. It has the characteristics of low cohesion, low light scattering, and fine particles. It is particularly suitable for pigment topcoats, varnishes, spray paints, etc., and has chemical resistance. And weatherability. Its inertness, insolubility in water, acids, alkalis and other organic intermediaries, excellent gloss and fineness of the particles make the topcoat persist in long-term exposure. Barium sulfate is recommended for topcoats to increase appearance hardness and color stability. Modified barium sulfate has high filling ability and can be used in all coating series, such as all types of primers, thick paste coatings, etc. Its low specific surface area, particle size dispersion and easy flowability make barium sulfate in processing It has low abrasion during the process, and barium sulfate is recommended for the outer surface of active primer. It also adheres to good uniformity and lubricity even at high filling.
Second, the use of barium sulfate in latex paint is used in latex paint, known as "acid-resistant" latex paint. It has acid resistance even when exposed. Barium sulfate's easy dispersibility, optical rotation and flowability can increase its chemical properties.
3. Use of barium sulfate in powder coatings for powder coatings can improve its gloss, fluidity, filling properties and compatibility with various pigments.
Fourth, the use of barium sulfate in Yan Guai as titanium dioxide and pigments in plastic Gu Shi, can reduce the amount of pigment increase and save about 10% of the cost, light reflection can maintain the integrity of the pigment.
5. The titanium dioxide or pigment particles that should be used in the insulation materials guessing are generally impossible to completely disperse. The transparent barium sulfate particles will aggregate together to reduce the scattering rate and hiding power, making these titanium dioxide aggregates extremely large. waste. MICROBARI® submicron barium sulfate has a uniform particle size of about 1.3um, which is about twice that of titanium dioxide particles (uniform particle size of about 0.3μm). When MICROBARI® submicron barium sulfate is added, its mesoscopic microcrystalline particles can agglomerate Titanium dioxide particles are separated, each submicron barium sulfate particle has sufficient appearance energy, and 4-10 titanium dioxide particles can be adsorbed around, effectively achieving space separation, so that the scattering rate of each titanium dioxide particle is large. Using MICROBARI® submicron barium sulfate as a physical pigment in high-end products such as thin spray powder coatings, electrophoretic coatings, and high-gloss coatings can make your products more competitive in terms of technology and price.
- Advantages and disadvantages of nano barium sulfate master batch
- Main production process of nano-barium sulfate masterbatch
- Nano Barium Sulfate Functional Masterbatch
- Dedicated Barium Sulfate for Coatings
- Barium sulfate transparent filling master batch and preparation method and process thereof
- How to solve the blisters of transparent barium sulfate masterbatch?
- Nano Barium Sulfate Product Features
- 8 advantages of modified precipitated barium sulfate application in the plastic industry
- Focus on the innovation of barium sulfate product quality and production process
- Can the particle size of barium sulfate affect its use in the pharmaceutical industry?
- What should I do if the filler is blocked during the film blowing process?
- Transparent filling masterbatch can effectively reduce production costs
- How is precipitated barium sulfate used in PVC pipes?
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industry?
- Main uses and functional materials of precipitated barium sulfate
- What is the relationship between the precipitated barium sulfate manufacturer and the resin material?
- What effect does precipitated barium sulfate have on plastics?
- How to distinguish the general classification and application of barium sulfate on the market