Analysis of the reasons why the price of precipitated barium sulfate has been relatively stable
In recent years, the price of precipitated barium sulfate has achieved a smooth transition, and the rising price has stabilized, making the insiders also unpredictable. It has aroused the research and curiosity of experts.
The research work is quietly unfolding, so the reason for the price has surfaced, as follows:
1. Reasons for raw materials: The output of barite products in my country occupies an important position in the world, indicating that we have certain resource advantages in the future competition in the market for precipitated barium sulfate. But due to production technology
The technology is not advanced enough. If we want to make better use of this advantage to improve the quality and price of precipitated barium sulfate, our country’s technical and scientific personnel need to continue their efforts.
2. Macro-environmental reasons: The improvement of the macro-environment and the rapid and stable development of related industries have greatly promoted market demand. This may lead to the rapid development of the domestic precipitated barium sulfate industry
3. Technical reasons: From the perspective of production technology, the variety structure and grade of the production of precipitated barium sulfate in my country are relatively low, so it has greatly restricted the production of precipitated barium sulfate in my country.
Development and expansion, so the production cost is high, and the added value is very low.
From the above three aspects, it can be seen that it is very rare for the prices of precipitated barium sulfate manufacturers to have a smooth transition in recent years, indicating that the room for the price of precipitated barium sulfate to rise is limited.
The price will not change much, and the economic benefits are not great for Chinese precipitated barium sulfate manufacturers. The improvement of this technology is another question we face in the production of precipitated barium sulfate
Question: Only in this way can the competitiveness of products be improved and the price of barium sulfate products can be increased. The advantages of my country's barite reserves will be even greater.
Most of the precipitated barium sulfate is supplied to the coating industry, plastic industry, paper industry, rubber industry, ink and other industries. The approximate proportion is: the coating industry accounts for 59.2%, and the plastics industry
The industry accounted for 10.5%, the paper industry accounted for 5.3%, the rubber industry accounted for 15.8%, and the ink industry accounted for 9.2%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- Buy barium sulfate|How to distinguish the purity of the product when precipitating barium sulfate
- What are the stability of precipitated barium sulfate?
- Adding nano-precipitated barium sulfate can increase the whiteness of the product
- Do you really understand filler masterbatch?
- What is the significance of chemical purification methods such as high-gloss barium sulfate
- What problems should be understood when buying high-gloss barium sulfate
- How to detect the quality and purity of precipitated barium sulfate
- What are the factors that determine the price of high-gloss barium sulfate products
- How to choose high-quality and cheap transparent blown film masterbatch
- What are the application characteristics of ultrafine precipitated barium sulfate in coatings?