Knowledge of transparent masterbatch
According to transparent masterbatch manufacturers, modified fillers usually include glass fiber, mineral fillers, and thermoplastic rubber. The PP flow rate usually used is between ABS and PC. According to different uses, the fluidity of PP varies greatly. In the process of holding pressure, the nozzle of the injection molding machine constantly replenishes the cavity, filling the empty volume through the shrinkage of the product.
PP is a semi-crystalline material with a higher hard melting point than PE. Homopolymer PP is very brittle when the temperature reaches above 0 degrees Celsius. Therefore, many commercial PP materials are made of 1% to 4% ethylene. Regular copolymer or a pincer copolymer with ethylene content in the above ratio. Copolymer PP material has lower thermal distortion temperature, lower transparency, lower gloss, lower rigidity, but has stronger impact resistance. The strength of PP increases with the increase of ethylene content. The Vicat softening temperature of PP is 150 degrees Celsius. Due to the high crystallinity, the surface rigidity and scratch resistance of the material are good. Generally, PP is modified by adding glass fiber, metal additives, and thermoplastic rubber.
We recommend that the high pressure temperature be between 150°C and 170°C when adding transparent masterbatch. Therefore, various substances have their polarity. The physical properties of barium sulfate nano-filled masterbatch are expressed in the form of a parabola, which has higher advantages. , The amount added in the blown film generally reaches its peak at 30% to 35%. When it exceeds the peak, the performance of all aspects decreases, which affects the quality of the film.
- Advantages and disadvantages of nano barium sulfate master batch
- Main production process of nano-barium sulfate masterbatch
- Nano Barium Sulfate Functional Masterbatch
- Dedicated Barium Sulfate for Coatings
- Barium sulfate transparent filling master batch and preparation method and process thereof
- How to solve the blisters of transparent barium sulfate masterbatch?
- Nano Barium Sulfate Product Features
- 8 advantages of modified precipitated barium sulfate application in the plastic industry
- The application of barium sulfate in ten industries
- Focus on the innovation of barium sulfate product quality and production process