Barium sulfate has thermal stability and excellent dispersibility
Barium sulfate masterbatch (alias: barite)
It is made of ultrafine barium sulfate with high concentration and high whiteness activated by surface treatment with polyolefin polymer (PE or PP) as the carrier.
The main function is to improve the acid and alkali resistance of the product, which can be used for shoes and other products; it can increase the weight and touch, and can be used for the plastic audio shell. It has unparalleled thermal stability, excellent dispersibility, and significantly reduces production costs.
The use of barium sulfate as a spacer for titanium dioxide and pigments in plastics can reduce the amount of pigments added and save about 10% of the cost. Applying barium sulfate (about 25%) to PP can make the surface of PP look like ABS without affecting the existing characteristics of PP, providing a high gloss and high hardness surface.
Barium sulfate can reach a filling rate of 80% of its weight. It can effectively isolate noise and noise when used in drains, speakers, and speakers. It can increase weight when used in curtains. It can provide high gloss, good color and scratch resistance. , Good size stability and other advantages.
Barium sulfate itself is a non-toxic and harmless inert substance. The barium meal that people usually eat under gastroscope is the same type of substance. Because it is insoluble in water and lipids, it will not be absorbed by the gastrointestinal mucosa. The human body is basically non-toxic. At the same time, it is widely used in the paint industry. The reason for the brighter car paint is also the effect of barium sulfate. Now our company produces barium sulfate in the form of particles and applies it in the blown film industry to create greater the value of.
Barium sulfate is not only non-toxic and harmless, but also contains the following functions: 1. It has high transparency, which is much higher than traditional filling. The influence in the field of transparency is relatively small, and the gloss is better than for example, not because of wax It is produced by the physical properties of barium sulfate itself, because it has good light reflectivity and good dispersibility. 2. Increase the amount of extrusion per unit time and improve the production efficiency of the protective film 3. In terms of mechanics, the addition of barium sulfate not only does not affect the transverse force and longitudinal tension, but can improve the mechanical properties. For example, a plastic bag can hold ten kilograms, and after adding barium sulfate, it can hold 11 to 12 kilograms. 4. Reduce the cost , Because compared with raw materials, there is still a certain price difference. 5. Non-corrosive, does not damage the screw and die.
When we add barium sulfate, the high pressure is between 150-170 degrees, it is recommended to add 5%-10%, the transparency is relatively high, the low pressure is between 150-200 degrees, and the low pressure is recommended to add 15%-20%. It depends on the quality of the film. Therefore, everything has its extreme point. The physical properties of barium sulfate are presented in a parabolic form, with a high point. The amount of addition in the blown film is generally 30%-35%, which has reached its peak, exceeding this. If it is clicked, the performance of all aspects will decrease, which will affect the quality of the film.
- Advantages and disadvantages of nano barium sulfate master batch
- Main production process of nano-barium sulfate masterbatch
- Nano Barium Sulfate Functional Masterbatch
- Dedicated Barium Sulfate for Coatings
- Barium sulfate transparent filling master batch and preparation method and process thereof
- How to solve the blisters of transparent barium sulfate masterbatch?
- Nano Barium Sulfate Product Features
- 8 advantages of modified precipitated barium sulfate application in the plastic industry
- The application of barium sulfate in ten industries
- Focus on the innovation of barium sulfate product quality and production process
- The manufacturer of precipitated barium sulfate tells you how to superfine pulverization and surface modification of barite?
- Do you really understand transparent filler masterbatch? How should transparent masterbatch be used?
- How is the application of precipitated barium sulfate in flame retardant materials
- Superior performance of transparent filling masterbatch
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate application
- The development process of plastic filler masterbatch technology modification
- How much do you know about barium sulfate?
- What is natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate
- What is the relationship between high-purity nano barium sulfate and resin materials?
- Barium sulfate board manufacturers talk about common surface modification methods of barium sulfate sand