The advantages of ultrafine barium sulfate and ordinary barium sulfate
For chemical products, there are many subtle characteristics. Almost every chemical product can be divided into many products according to different grades and models. The introduction of ultrafine barium sulfate manufacturers is for barium sulfate. There are many categories, such as ordinary barium sulfate, precipitated barium sulfate and ultrafine barium sulfate, etc. What are the specific differences between ultrafine barium sulfate and ordinary barium sulfate?
General barium sulfate is used as a raw material or filler for paints, inks, plastics, advertisements, pigments, cosmetics, and batteries. Of course, ultra-fine barium sulfate manufacturers introduce that for ultra-fine barium sulfate, it can achieve 5000 meshes. The fine principle is widely used in powder coatings, paints, marine primers, ordnance paints, automotive paints, latex paints, interior and exterior architectural coatings, which can improve the product's light resistance, weather resistance, chemical and electrochemical corrosion resistance and product decoration effects. Superfine barium sulfate manufacturers introduce that for the basic ultrafine barium sulfate, its decorative effect will be better. Of course, because of its finer fineness, it also has certain advantages in the application process. of.
- Advantages and disadvantages of nano barium sulfate master batch
- Main production process of nano-barium sulfate masterbatch
- Nano Barium Sulfate Functional Masterbatch
- Dedicated Barium Sulfate for Coatings
- Barium sulfate transparent filling master batch and preparation method and process thereof
- How to solve the blisters of transparent barium sulfate masterbatch?
- Nano Barium Sulfate Product Features
- 8 advantages of modified precipitated barium sulfate application in the plastic industry
- The application of barium sulfate in ten industries
- Focus on the innovation of barium sulfate product quality and production process
- How to use high-gloss barium sulfate to improve the gloss of the paint?
- The effect and influencing factors of surface modification of synthetic nano-barium sulfate
- How does barium sulfate manufacturer judge whether it is formal
- The special filler masterbatch for mask nose strip has good compatibility and prevents rebound
- Recommended by barium sulfate sand manufacturers
- There are currently two main production processes for precipitated barium sulfate: Glauber's salt method-commonly known as black ash method and sulfuric acid method.
- You may not know the application of barium sulfate in paint
- It is said that the use of barium sulfate needs to be answered correctly by the barium sulfate manufacturer
- Application of ultrafine barium sulfate in coating industry
- The requirements that the filler masterbatch should meet in the production process