Precipitated barium sulfate has been used in medicine and industry for many years, but in recent years, due to the development of pigments, papermaking, and rubber industries, fine and uniform barium sulfate is required as an auxiliary or additive, and the development of X-ray dual imaging technology requires more fine and uniform Barium sulfate. Therefore, many domestic research and production enterprises have studied the process of preparing fine barium sulfate and achieved the expected requirements. Now, our company will integrate a number of research results as follows, hoping to help friends in need. Briefly introduce the process of producing fine particles of barium sulfate
1: Sodium chloride is dissolved and refined with barium chloride with a content of more than 98%. Add 10 times water by weight, heat to dissolve, filter, take the filtrate, adjust the pH to 2-3 with hydrochloric acid, add an appropriate amount of sodium hypochlorite, and heat. To boil, boil for half an hour to remove the sulfide, check the sulfide with aluminum acetate cotton until it passes, stand for more than 8 hours, filter, remove the filter residue, and use the filtrate for future use.
2: For the dissolution and purification of sodium sulfate, use sodium sulfate with a content of more than 98%, add 10 times water by weight, heat to dissolve, filter, take the filtrate, adjust the pH to 3-4 with sulfuric acid, add a small amount of sodium hypochlorite, and heat to boiling , Boil for half an hour to remove sulfide. Use aluminum acetate cotton to check the sulfide until it is qualified. Let it stand for more than 8 hours, filter, remove the filter residue, and use the filtrate for future use.
3: Add fine barium sulfate solution. Add the refined barium chloride solution to the reaction tank first, and then slowly and uniformly add the sodium sulfate solution under stirring. Control the reaction temperature at 60-70 ° C. Contains soluble barium salts as the endpoint. After standing for more than 8 hours, it should be filtered to a thick white barium sulfate with a moisture content of about 35%. The test is qualified and it is ready to prepare X-ray double contrast barium sulfate.
Conditional control of particle size of barium sulfate. Barium sulfate for medical use is used in X-ray dual imaging. The particles must be small and uniform. Generally, the particle size should be less than 3 meshes. It is easy to adhere to the mucosal wall. Easy to display stomach area. However, the particle size of commercially available barium sulfate varies. The larger one is even larger than 50 mesh, and the smaller one can be less than 0.1 mesh. Too large particles have the following disadvantages: affecting the degree of looseness, rapid sedimentation, fast flow, uneven distribution, and resulting in uneven coating of the mucosa, which is not conducive to early diagnosis and diagnostic accuracy of the lesion. If the particle size of barium sulfate for medicine is too small, it will easily "clump" in the gastric juice, and the anti-coagulation is not good, which will affect the accuracy of imaging and diagnosis. Therefore, the particle size of barium sulfate is directly related to the quality of the contrast.
- Advantages and disadvantages of nano barium sulfate master batch
- Main production process of nano-barium sulfate masterbatch
- Nano Barium Sulfate Functional Masterbatch
- Dedicated Barium Sulfate for Coatings
- Barium sulfate transparent filling master batch and preparation method and process thereof
- How to solve the blisters of transparent barium sulfate masterbatch?
- Nano Barium Sulfate Product Features
- 8 advantages of modified precipitated barium sulfate application in the plastic industry
- The application of barium sulfate in ten industries
- Focus on the innovation of barium sulfate product quality and production process
- What should I do if the filler is blocked during the film blowing process?
- Transparent filling masterbatch can effectively reduce production costs
- How is precipitated barium sulfate used in PVC pipes?