Barium sulfate is an electrolyte solution. After it dissolves water, conductivity will appear. The main use of barium sulfate in daily life is more widespread, especially at the level of diagnosis and treatment. For example, it is X-ray A widely used contrast agent has a very good diagnostic effect for the digestive system. In addition, for ulcers, for appendicitis and sparganosis infection, it can give full play to a very good diagnosis effect.
Barium sulfate is a compound. Its main purpose in medicine is more critical. It is often used as a contrast agent for x-ray examination. It can be used independently according to different proportions of suspension and can be used with low-density vapors. It can be used together to diagnose, so as to achieve the actual effect of two-way radiography. It can fully exert a very good effect on the digestive system. In addition, it also has a very good actual effect on diagnosis of ulcerative and sparganosis infections.
It is a high-density gastrointestinal contrast agent that can be used as a suspension with different proportions, but it is generally used together with a low-density vapor to achieve the purpose of two-way imaging. It is common in gastrointestinal angiography. According to reports by Chinese users, barium sulfate with uneven size is better than barium sulfate with fine and uniform size. The scope of application is for upper and lower gastrointestinal radiography. The dosage is different because of different preparations and specifications. Please read the drug label carefully or follow the doctor's advice. The side effects are generally not reflected, and occasionally have difficulty in defecation (in order to prevent constipation, adequate drinking water should be taken after inspection, and if necessary, you can take relief medicine or use Kaisailu).
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- The effect of barium sulfate for rubber in rubber products
- How much do you know about the dispersibility of precipitated barium sulfate
- The production process of precipitated barium sulfate and eight major methods of use
- Uses of precipitated barium sulfate
- Is barium sulfate an electrolyte