For chemical products, there are many subtle characteristics. Almost every chemical product can be divided into many products according to different grades and models. For barium sulfate, there are many categories. There are ordinary barium sulfate, precipitated barium sulfate and ultrafine barium sulfate, etc. What are the differences between the specific ultrafine barium sulfate and ordinary barium sulfate?
General barium sulfate is used as a raw material or filler for paints, inks, plastics, advertisements, pigments, cosmetics, and storage batteries. Of course, ultrafine barium sulfate manufacturers introduce that for ultrafine barium sulfate, it can achieve 5000 meshes. The fine principle is widely used in powder coatings, paints, marine primers, ordnance paints, automotive paints, latex paints, interior and exterior architectural coatings, which can improve the product's light resistance, weather resistance, chemical and electrochemical corrosion resistance and product decoration effects. Superfine barium sulfate manufacturers introduce that for the basic ultrafine barium sulfate, its decorative effect will be better. Of course, because of its finer fineness, it also has certain advantages in the application process. of.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- Is barium sulfate an electrolyte?
- The effect of barium sulfate for rubber in rubber products
- How much do you know about the dispersibility of precipitated barium sulfate
- The production process of precipitated barium sulfate and eight major methods of use
- Uses of precipitated barium sulfate
- Is barium sulfate an electrolyte