How to truly solve the problem of dispersion and precipitation of open masterbatch
Whether it is filling opening masterbatch, color opening masterbatch, or other functional opening masterbatch such as defoaming opening masterbatch, the dispersion of opening masterbatch is always the first issue and the most important thing. When our users choose the open-ended masterbatch, the first consideration is the dispersion of the open-ended masterbatch, and the second is the impact of the open-ended masterbatch on the product's performance and price factors. Manufacturers who produce open master batches, regardless of their technical level, are well aware that as long as they choose better dispersing aids and carriers, and use a large enough amount, the dispersion problem will not be a problem, and there is no need to worry about incidental additives such as precipitation. , Of course, the cost is also very considerable. In the current market environment of open-ended masterbatch, the price of open-ended masterbatch has been weak for a long time, the market competition is fierce, and customer requirements are becoming more and more critical. This presents a dilemma that many manufacturers of open-ended masterbatch currently have: First, they use additives such as EBS and high-end PE wax to produce open-ended masterbatch. The dispersion and performance of the open-ended masterbatch meet customer requirements, but the cost cannot be reduced. In the end, customer acceptance is low; the second is to use stearic acid, paraffin wax, etc., low-end PE wax and other additives to produce open masterbatch, the cost is relatively low, the price is easy for customers to accept, but the dispersion effect is not ideal (white spots, lines appear , Spots, patterns, rough hand feeling, etc.), the performance of the open master batch is low, the auxiliary agent precipitation (powder on the surface of the product) occurs frequently, the quality stability of the open master batch is poor, and the stability of the customer is also poor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- Medical barium sulfate is not white but transparent
- What is the difference between fine barium sulfate and ordinary
- Is barium sulfate an electrolyte?
- The effect of barium sulfate for rubber in rubber products
- How much do you know about the dispersibility of precipitated barium sulfate
- The production process of precipitated barium sulfate and eight major methods of use
- Uses of precipitated barium sulfate
- Is barium sulfate an electrolyte