How to choose high-quality and cheap transparent blown film masterbatch
The performance and cost of the transparent blown film masterbatch mainly depend on the carrier resin. Usually, the carrier resin generally contains 10% to 20% depending on the purpose of the masterbatch. The carrier resin used in the polyolefin filling masterbatch should have good compatibility with the filled plastic matrix resin. Considering this aspect, the base resin is generally selected as the carrier resin. In addition, the melting point and melt fluidity of the carrier resin should be considered when selecting the carrier of the filled masterbatch, and the melting point of the carrier resin should not be higher than the matrix resin. At present, most companies use polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), and resins that match polyethylene and polypropylene with equivalent melt index.
Transparent blown film masterbatch
If the masterbatch is produced using chips or recycled materials, it may contain contaminants or other non-meltable polymers. This will cause some unpredictable troubles that are difficult to restrain, and waste consumers' time and raw materials. At this time, the base resin can be used to produce high-quality masterbatch, which has good compatibility during the melting process. Good masterbatch can use LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PP, PS, SAN, PA and other materials to produce deformation caused by molding shrinkage, so the mold design must be modified.
Among them, it is important to pay attention to making the product wall thickness consistent. Sometimes, as a last resort, we have to measure the deformation of the product and trim the mold in the opposite direction for correction. Resins with greater shrinkage are generally crystalline resins (such as polyoxymethylene, nylon, polypropylene, polyethylene and PET resins) than non-crystalline resins (such as PMMA resin, polyvinyl chloride, polystyrene, ABS resin, etc.) And AS resin, etc.) deformation is large. In addition, since the glass fiber reinforced resin has fiber orientation, the deformation is also large.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- What are the application characteristics of ultrafine precipitated barium sulfate in coatings?
- How to truly solve the problem of dispersion and precipitation of open masterbatch
- Medical barium sulfate is not white but transparent
- What is the difference between fine barium sulfate and ordinary
- Is barium sulfate an electrolyte?
- The effect of barium sulfate for rubber in rubber products
- How much do you know about the dispersibility of precipitated barium sulfate
- The production process of precipitated barium sulfate and eight major methods of use
- Uses of precipitated barium sulfate
- Is barium sulfate an electrolyte