How to detect the quality and purity of precipitated barium sulfate
There are two types of barium sulfate: high temperature calcined spar powder and chemically synthesized precipitated barium sulfate. Natural barium sulfate refers to barite powder obtained by grinding barite, also known as barium sulfate. Barium sulfate and calcined barium sulfate have different barium content.
How to distinguish the quality of the product when purchasing precipitated barium sulfate? This depends on the purity of the products processed by the precipitated barium sulfate manufacturer. In addition, the difference in the production process of precipitated barium sulfate is also related to the purity of the precipitated barium sulfate. Pure, the better the effect in the application, so in order to ensure the performance of precipitated barium sulfate, we must pay attention to the product purity of precipitated barium sulfate, how to distinguish the product quality of precipitated barium sulfate, let's take a look together.
Precipitated barium sulfate is widely used in spray paint and top paint, because it has the characteristics of uniform particle distribution, high whiteness, low cohesion, etc., so we will feel the paint surface is more delicate and good gloss after spraying the paint. , Make the effect after spraying due to other products. Because precipitated barium sulfate is insoluble in water and has strong corrosion resistance, the surface sprayed under long-term exposure to the sun is not easy to deteriorate, and the color is relatively stable, which increases the service life.
Precipitated barium sulfate can also be used as a filler in paint and used in the ship and automobile industries. This is when we require thicker spray paint to increase wear resistance and protect the primer inside from being damaged. Such a wide range of applications has made it a very good reputation in the paint industry. High purity, few impurities, no trace of ore and salt impurities (no corrosion or sulfide components), bubbling phenomenon such as no reaction when meeting acidic materials. Highly inert chemical substances, acid and alkali resistance, good sun resistance and weather resistance. Narrow particle size distribution, small specific surface area and base material consumption, high pass rate, high gloss and fluidity, reliable fineness. It has good compatibility with the matrix, close combination, and is not easy to fade. Good dispersion and good covering effect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- What are the factors that determine the price of high-gloss barium sulfate products
- How to choose high-quality and cheap transparent blown film masterbatch
- What are the application characteristics of ultrafine precipitated barium sulfate in coatings?
- How to truly solve the problem of dispersion and precipitation of open masterbatch
- Medical barium sulfate is not white but transparent
- What is the difference between fine barium sulfate and ordinary
- Is barium sulfate an electrolyte?
- The effect of barium sulfate for rubber in rubber products
- How much do you know about the dispersibility of precipitated barium sulfate
- The production process of precipitated barium sulfate and eight major methods of use