Do you really understand filler masterbatch?
Filling masterbatch refers to the high-quality mixing and kneading of various additives, fillers and a small amount of carrier resin required in the plastic processing and molding process, and the obtained granules and powders become masterbatch. The main group of filler masterbatch is filler, which is mainly used for the processing and molding of polyolefin (polyethylene and polypropylene), also known as polyolefin filler masterbatch.
He has many advantages. One is to reduce costs. This is the reason why manufacturers choose more. Because the filling masterbatch is cheap, but it is recommended that the material below 5000 is not recommended. The second is to reduce the shrinkage of the product. The manufacturers who choose this performance also account for a large proportion. For products with ribs, succulents and thick walls, generally, the upper surface of the product will have shrinkage dents, which affects the beauty of the product. Adding fillers can effectively reduce the shrinkage rate and greatly improve the flatness of the product surface. The third is to increase the proportion. Relatively speaking, there are not many manufacturers selected for this reason. In particular, the products may be sold in larger quantities. In fact, this is a disguised way to reduce costs. The fourth is to increase the hardness of the product. Generally, such manufacturers recommend using talcum powder to fill the masterbatch, which can increase the hardness by about 20%. There are still many such manufacturers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- What is the significance of chemical purification methods such as high-gloss barium sulfate
- What problems should be understood when buying high-gloss barium sulfate
- How to detect the quality and purity of precipitated barium sulfate
- What are the factors that determine the price of high-gloss barium sulfate products
- How to choose high-quality and cheap transparent blown film masterbatch
- What are the application characteristics of ultrafine precipitated barium sulfate in coatings?
- How to truly solve the problem of dispersion and precipitation of open masterbatch
- Medical barium sulfate is not white but transparent
- What is the difference between fine barium sulfate and ordinary
- Is barium sulfate an electrolyte?