Buy barium sulfate|How to distinguish the purity of the product when precipitating barium sulfate
The higher the content of precipitated barium sulfate, the better the product effect. Foshan Anyi Nano, specializing in the production and sale of high-quality precipitated barium sulfate and other products.
How to distinguish the quality of the product when purchasing precipitated barium sulfate? This depends on the purity of the product processed by the precipitated barium sulfate manufacturer. In addition, the difference in the production process of precipitated barium sulfate is also related to the purity of the precipitated barium sulfate. Pure, the better the effect in the application, so in order to ensure the performance of precipitated barium sulfate, we must pay attention to the product purity of precipitated barium sulfate, how to distinguish the product quality of precipitated barium sulfate, let's take a look.
High purity, few impurities, no trace ore and salt impurities (no corrosive or sulfided components) bubbling phenomenon such as no reaction when encountering acidic materials. Highly inert chemical substances, acid and alkali resistance, good sun resistance and weather resistance. Narrow particle size distribution, small specific surface area and base material consumption, high pass rate, high gloss and fluidity, and reliable fineness. It has good compatibility with the matrix, tightly combined, and is not easy to fade. Good dispersibility and good covering effect.
According to the types of fillers used, choose different finenesses of heavy calcium, barium sulfate, talcum powder, calcined kaolin and other fillers to be used in the coating. On the one hand, it plays a role of physical filling, and on the other hand, it has a certain dry covering power. Fine products, because the filler has a synergistic effect on the hiding power of titanium dioxide, when the particle size of the powder reaches the micronization level, which is basically close to the particle size of the titanium dioxide pigment used in the supporting application, it can improve the hiding effect of titanium dioxide and improve the paint film. The strength and water resistance.
Ultra-fine barium sulfate products are produced by using high-grade barium sulfate ore with current international technology. The product is dense particles with a narrow particle size distribution and high chemical stability. The content of barium sulfate is more than 98%. It has high whiteness, no black spots, no impurities, good dispersion, and has good wettability, excellent acid resistance, high temperature resistance, and corrosion resistance. Can significantly improve the hardness and wear resistance of products.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- What are the stability of precipitated barium sulfate?
- Adding nano-precipitated barium sulfate can increase the whiteness of the product
- Do you really understand filler masterbatch?
- What is the significance of chemical purification methods such as high-gloss barium sulfate
- What problems should be understood when buying high-gloss barium sulfate
- How to detect the quality and purity of precipitated barium sulfate
- What are the factors that determine the price of high-gloss barium sulfate products
- How to choose high-quality and cheap transparent blown film masterbatch
- What are the application characteristics of ultrafine precipitated barium sulfate in coatings?
- How to truly solve the problem of dispersion and precipitation of open masterbatch