What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
Molecular formula: BaSo4
Molecular weight: 233.40 (according to the 1979 world atomic weight table)
Features: Precipitated barium sulfate is an amorphous white powder. Non-toxic, insoluble in water, soluble in fuming sulfuric acid, slightly soluble in jubilant hydrochloric acid. It is chemically stable and can be reduced to barium sulfide by heat with carbon. It will not change color when it encounters hydrogen sulfide or toxic gas in the air.
Uses: It can be used as a filler for powder, paint, paint, ink, rubber, and plastic.
Precipitated barium sulfate is mixed with titanium dioxide and other pigments and used in rubber plastics to reduce the increase in pigments and save about 30% of the cost.
Approximately 25% of precipitated barium sulfate (according to different formulas to increase the proportion) is applied to polypropylene PP, which can make the polypropylene PP look like ABS without affecting the existing characteristics of polypropylene PP, providing high gloss and high hardness Appearance.
Precipitated barium sulfate can reach 80% filling rate of its weight. It can effectively block noise and noise when used in drain pipes, speakers, and speakers.
Precipitated barium sulfate used in powder coatings has the characteristics of high gloss, good leveling, strong weather resistance and stable chemical properties.
Precipitated barium sulfate can be used in the shell of household appliances to provide high gloss, good color, scratch resistance, good dimensional stability and other advantages.
Use of precipitated barium sulfate; apply about 25% of precipitated barium sulfate (adding proportions according to different formulas) to polypropylene PP, which can make the surface of polypropylene PP look like ABS without affecting the existing characteristics of polypropylene PP, providing high Glossiness and high hardness surface. Precipitated barium sulfate can reach a filling rate of 80% of its weight. It can effectively isolate noise and noise when used in drains, speakers, and speakers. Precipitated barium sulfate used in powder coatings has the characteristics of high gloss, good leveling, strong weather resistance, and stable chemical properties. Precipitated barium sulfate used in the shell of household appliances can provide high gloss, good color, scratch resistance, good dimensional stability and other advantages. Precipitated barium sulfate can completely replace titanium dioxide. Titanium dioxide downstream products. Potassium fluorotitanate, polyethylene flame retardant masterbatch, degradable resin, polyvinyl chloride door and window profiles, paint, T03-1 light-colored ester glue compound paint, alkyd resin paint, various color alkyd compound paint, C03-1 Various color alkyd paint, alkyd enamel, C04-2 various color alkyd enamel, C06-1 iron red alkyd primer, iron red alkyd primer, red lead alkyd antirust paint, various color alkyd enamel. The first-class products are produced according to the standard and can meet the general requirements; in addition to meeting the former use, the superior products can be widely used because of their good dispersibility, narrow particle size distribution, high barium sulfate content and elimination of impurity particles. High gloss and high weather resistance material application field. Ultra-fine modified precipitated barium sulfate is a superfine modified product of precipitated barium sulfate. The product is produced with a unique ultra-fine processing method and post-treatment process, and optimizes various physical and chemical indicators. It is used for high-gloss powder coatings and plastic products produce.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- The transparency and anti-aging properties of the filler masterbatch are introduced in detail
- Analysis of the conversion between the mesh number and particle size of precipitated barium sulfate
- Analysis of the reasons why the price of precipitated barium sulfate has been relatively stable
- Buy barium sulfate|How to distinguish the purity of the product when precipitating barium sulfate
- What are the stability of precipitated barium sulfate?
- Adding nano-precipitated barium sulfate can increase the whiteness of the product
- Do you really understand filler masterbatch?
- What is the significance of chemical purification methods such as high-gloss barium sulfate
- What problems should be understood when buying high-gloss barium sulfate
- How to detect the quality and purity of precipitated barium sulfate