Barium sulfate is a common laboratory and industrial chemical.It can be widely used in various engineering plastics, inks, paints, rubbers and other products.It can significantly improve the appearance gloss, hardness, impact resistance, adhesion and reduce costs of products. Below we will introduce us to the storage of barium sulfate.
1. Precautions for operation
Airtight operation, local exhaust. Operators need to undergo special training and strictly abide by operating procedures. It is recommended that operators wear self-priming filter dust masks. Prevent dust generation. Prevent contact with reducing agents. Handle with care when removing and prevent Damaged packaging and containers. Equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment. Empty containers may leave harmful substances.
Barium sulfate should be stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse. Keep away from fire and heat sources. It should be stored separately from flammable (combustible) materials and reducing agents, and should not be mixed. The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain leaks.
When storing barium sulfate, prevent touching oxides, and it is almost insoluble in water, ethanol and acid. It is soluble in hot concentrated sulfuric acid, and it is easy to agglomerate when dry. Workers should be well protected and the workplace should have excellent ventilation conditions. Touch the skin and eyes with care, and immediately wash with active water.
Barium sulfate is a precipitated barium sulfate with extremely high dispersibility. It is soluble in hot sulfuric acid and insoluble in water, alcohols and other solvents. It has a narrow particle size distribution scale, good dispersibility, strong chemical inertness, good stability, acid and alkali resistance, Moderate hardness, high relative density, high whiteness, can absorb harmful rays and other advantages, it is a material with environmental protection function!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- What is the dispersion of precipitated barium sulfate
- Can the particle size of barium sulfate affect its use in the pharmaceutical industry?
- The manufacturer of precipitated barium sulfate tells you to use it to improve the quality of its products
- Usage breakdown of filler masterbatch
- The manufacturer of precipitated barium sulfate tells you how to understand the real quality
- Most manufacturers are not good at making nano-barium sulfate transparent masterbatch, do you know why?
- Several application areas of ultrafine barium sulfate!
- How to know whether the price of barium sulfate is reasonable
- How do precipitated barium sulfate manufacturers improve the whiteness of products
- Those things about nano barium sulfate transparent masterbatch