Regarding the use of barium sulfate in many plastic products, the processing time is inseparable from the use of barium sulfate in the use of related important links. In fact, the use of barium sulfate also plays an indispensable role in the processing of plastics. For example, the processing of plastic bags and the processing of plastic films, etc. What are the advantages of barium sulfate in processing, and then the barium sulfate manufacturers will share with you the role of barium sulfate in the production of plastic films. Related role.
1. If the plastic film is added within 20% during processing, it will not affect the transparency of the film at all; this is a related advantage played by barium sulfate.
2. The production and use of products of barium sulfate manufacturers can improve the output power of films; when processing barium sulfate, the output power of plastic films has a serious impact, so this problem can be directly addressed after adding barium sulfate.
3. It can reduce the production cost of the film; due to the density temperature of the plastic film, it is awful in processing, and the production cost is relatively high, and barium sulfate can just handle this problem.
4.Improve the mechanical strength of the film;
5, improve the decoration of the film, make the film beautiful;
6, no die precipitation, film bubble stability, improve molding processability;
7. Make the film easier to print.
We all know that the use of barium sulfate is widely used in the production of other barium salts such as powder coatings, paints, marine primers, automotive paints, latex paints, because it can improve the product's light resistance, weather resistance, chemical and electrochemical corrosion resistance and Product decoration effect, enhance the impact strength of the coating. However, do we know whether barium sulfate is widely used in the field of plastic filling? The barium sulfate manufacturers will introduce us to its application in the field of plastic filling. Barium sulfate manufacturers told us that the use of plastic products made of barium sulfate with a high filling ratio is also very good in drainage pipes, speakers, and sound, which can effectively isolate noise and noise; if used in curtains, it can increase the weight; some appliances The shell also has its filling, which can make the shell have the advantages of high gloss, good hue, scratch resistance, good scale stability, etc. Barium sulfate manufacturers told us that barium sulfate can also be used in the production of general plastics instead of titanium dioxide or pigments, thereby achieving the intention of reducing the amount of pigments added. The products produced by the manufacturer of deposited barium sulfate can not only be applied to the field of plastic filling completely, he can also be used in professional production of powder coatings, inks, engineering plastics, and agricultural film production.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- What is the dispersion of precipitated barium sulfate
- Can the particle size of barium sulfate affect its use in the pharmaceutical industry?