Molecular formula: BaSo4
Molecular weight: 233.40 (according to the World Atomic Scale of 1979)
Features: Barium sulfate is an amorphous white powder. Non-toxic, insoluble in water, soluble in oleum, slightly soluble in jubilant hydrochloric acid. Chemically stable, co-thermal reduction with carbon to barium sulfide. It will not change color when it encounters hydrogen sulfide or toxic gas in the air.
Uses: It can be used as filler for powder, coating, paint, ink, rubber and plastic.
After depositing barium sulfate mixed with pigments such as titanium dioxide, it can reduce the increase of pigment and reduce the cost of about 30%.
Applying about 25% of the deposited barium sulfate (increasing the share according to the different formulations) to polypropylene PP can make polypropylene PP look like ABS without affecting the existing characteristics of polypropylene PP, providing high gloss and high hardness Appearance.
Deposited barium sulfate can reach 80% of its filling rate, and it can be useful to block noise and noise in drainage pipes, speakers, and sound.
Deposited barium sulfate used in powder coatings has the characteristics of high gloss, good leveling, strong weather resistance, and stable chemical properties.
Deposited barium sulfate can be used in the housing of home appliances to provide the advantages of high gloss, good hue, scratch resistance, and good scale stability.
Application of deposited barium sulfate; about 25% of deposited barium sulfate (increasing the share according to different formulations) applied to polypropylene PP can make polypropylene PP look like ABS without affecting existing properties of polypropylene PP Gloss and high hardness appearance. Deposition of barium sulfate can reach 80% of its filling rate, and it can be useful to block noise and noise in drainage pipes, speakers, and sound. Deposited barium sulfate has the characteristics of high gloss, good leveling, strong weather resistance and stable chemical properties. Deposited barium sulfate used in the housing of home appliances can provide high gloss, good hue, scratch resistance, good scale stability and other advantages. Deposited barium sulfate can completely replace titanium dioxide. Titanium dioxide inferior products. Potassium fluotitanate, polyethylene flame retardant masterbatches, degradation resins, PVC door and window profiles, paints, T03-1 light-colored ester glue paints, alkyd resin paints, various alkyd paints, C03-1 Various alkyd paints, alkyd enamels, C04-2 alkyd enamels, C06-1 iron red alkyd primer, iron red alkyd primer, red salicylic acid rust-proof paint, various alkyd magnetic paints First-class products are produced according to standards and can be satisfied with general application requirements. In addition to satisfying the former application, superior products are also widely used because of their good dispersibility, narrow particle size distribution, high barium sulfate content, and the elimination of impurity particles. Application areas for high light and high weather resistance data. Ultra-fine modified barium sulfate is a superfine modified product of barium sulfate, which is produced by a unique ultra-fine processing method and post-treatment process, which optimizes various physical and chemical goals and is used for high-gloss powder coatings and plastic products. produce.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- What is the dispersion of precipitated barium sulfate
- Can the particle size of barium sulfate affect its use in the pharmaceutical industry?
- The manufacturer of precipitated barium sulfate tells you to use it to improve the quality of its products
- Usage breakdown of filler masterbatch
- The manufacturer of precipitated barium sulfate tells you how to understand the real quality
- Most manufacturers are not good at making nano-barium sulfate transparent masterbatch, do you know why?
- Several application areas of ultrafine barium sulfate!