Production process of ultra-fine high-purity high-whiteness barium sulfate
1.—A kind of production process for superfine, high purity, high whiteness barium sulfate. It is characterized in that: the method uses physical and chemical separation of barite raw ore in turn, and purification is performed to obtain barium sulfate, where physical separation refers to The barite raw ore is broken into powder. Nano-barium sulfate will separate the broken powder barite using gravity difference to remove the light impurities. The light barite powder barite will participate in the industrial hydrochloric acid reaction to remove the specific gravity and barium sulfate. Other impurities are similar to obtain barium sulfate of osmium purity. Then it is ground. Ultrafine and high purity osmium whiteness of barium sulfate powder is obtained, which can completely replace the precipitated barium sulfate.
Agricultural film, plastic film, greenhouse film, special blowing film filling masterbatch
2. A process for producing ultra-fine, high-purity, high-whiteness barium sulfate according to claim 1, characterized in that the particle size of the powder does not exceed 1 mm. Light impurities are removed by the principle of gravity difference using a swirling chute.
3. A process for producing ultra-fine, high-purity, high-whiteness barium sulfate according to claim 1, wherein the industrial hydrochloric acid has a concentration of 10% to 37%, and powdered barite that will remove light impurities is used. Put it into the acidic acid reaction tank containing industrial hydrochloric acid, seal the modified barium sulfate and close the reaction for 2 hours to 36 hours, deacidify and pour the industrial hydrochloric acid after the reaction into the acid storage tank for the next use, and then form a recycled use of hydrochloric acid .
4. The production process of ultra-fine and high-purity scandium whiteness barium sulfate according to any one of claims 1-3, characterized in that the production process is that the barite raw ore is crushed, washed, sieved, and re-selected. The process of washing, washing, dehydrating, drying, and milling is as follows:
(1> The barite raw ore is washed to remove the surface soil, and then coarsely broken by a jaw crusher and finely broken by a roller machine:
(2) Process (1) The ore obtained is sieved by a linear sieve to obtain materials with two particle sizes. The ore above mm is returned to the previous section, and the fine-grained ore below lmra enters the next step:
(3) Pump the fine-grained mine slurry slurry below 1mm obtained in the process (2) into the spiral chute to remove most of the light impurities using the gravity difference. The barite initial product is obtained:
(4) Put the initial product obtained in the process (3) into the acid-resistant reaction tank via the elevator, participate in industrial hydrochloric acid, and seal the reaction for 2 hours to 36 hours. After deacidification, the acid after the reaction is stored in the acid storage tank for the next cycle:
(5) The process (4> the product is washed with 淸 water until the solution is neutralized, that is, pH = 7: then after mass filtration, use a rotary dryer to dry the water to <>
(6> Process (5> Product after baking is pulverized with a mill mill and classified and packed to obtain a final product.
下一条: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Professional custom transparent film masterbatch with good performance!
- Reasons for the increase in the growth rate of the barium sulfate industry
- What types of barium sulfate are commonly used in the industrial industry?
- What is the difference between natural barium sulfate and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Experience in improving the gloss of barium sulfate applications
- What kind of precipitated barium sulfate meets the standard
- Related advantages of barium sulfate in the field of plastic filling for the plastic film industry
- Barium sulfate can be used as a filling material in plastic soles
- Storage method of barium sulfate
- What is the dispersion of precipitated barium sulfate